Compared to its usual predecessor for most warriors, Overlord's Helmet of Second-Sight, the biggest upgrade here is cosmetic. However for some people that's a big enough upgrade by itself. There is also a decent survivability upgrade, ~100 armor and ~20 stam, but not much in the way of a DPS upgrade.
You're gonna drop 12 crit rating to gain 11 strength, and whatever meta gem effects you can come up with.
In my opinion, the best Meta to take for a Fury warrior is Bracing Earthstorm for 2% threat reduction. Combine this with 2% threat reduction on your cloak (now a very rare enchant since the only place it drops is in a L60 raid!) and you can DPS without fear.
Think about it this way. The epic Exalted Keepers of Time trinket is -900 threat every 2 minutes. As soon as you surpass 375 DPS sustained, then 2% threat reduction is more than 900 every 2 minutes, so basically better than the exalted trinket.
Brutal Earthstorm and Enigmatic Skyfire have difficult color gem requirements that will probably make you stray from ideal normal gems. Swift Skyfire would probably be the best choice for someone who isn't going to go for threat reduction.
I just upgraded my Overlord Second Sight helm for this, huge improvement and as an MS warrior (yes, not fury) i do PvP alot and i socketed 18 stam 5% stun resist for the meta and +10 crit honor bought gem and it's such a big improvement alot more health infact alot more everything especially the armor almost 500 more.
This is a massive upgrade over overlord's helm. Relentless Earthstorm Diamond is by far the best meta for a warrior and will give a significant boost in damage. Virtually any helm with a meta socket >>> one without for dps. With the gear I have now which is a smattering of decent blues and T4ish epics, a relentless earthstorm is the same as ~40 strength. It only gets more powerful as gear improves.
Wait all you do is turn that token in and you get all this epic gear?
Im a lvl 52 fury warrior and am a little bit noobie plz help me :) thx
Which is better?
Gladiators s1 or this?
The S1 Glad helm is almost as good if not better if you compare the stats.
Edit: Never mind, the Warbringer's is superior for PvE especially but gladiator's can be a decent replacement.
That would be the Tier 4 dps Helm, looking good so far
What is the difference between "critical strike rating" and "% to crit"/
at level 60:
14 crit rating is 1%
10 hit rating is 1%
they changed it because otherwise at level 70 you would have around 70% chance to crit. basically you have a 30% chance to not 1shot someone
Thats a nice helmet
Tier 4 Armor Sets -
Shows mini video clips of the armor sets on the different races
For ally yeah, Male NE is the only ally which looks Nice with the whole set, as a Human the shoulders look far too small on myself but it looks fine on NEs. The horde should also look pretty damn nice in it since they have braod shoulders ;)
插槽加成: +4 命中等级
耐久: 100 / 100
(2) 组合 :
(4) 组合 :
[This item can be purchased in]
TBCC Protection Warrior Tank Best In Slot Phase 1 Gear
TBCC Warrior DPS Best In Slot Phase 1 Gear
[Screenshots containing UI elements are generally declined on sight, the same goes for screenshots from the modelviewer or character selection screen.]
[Please review our