We have another alpha build going up today, primarily focused on bugfixes.
Notable changes focused on classes:
Artifact Trait Status
- Class Status – We’ve made many iterations based on feedback and testing. Here are some highlights:
General – Tuning has started! A very rough pass has been made over all classes to get them into the same ballpark. Note that we have not yet finished a first tuning pass on artifacts yet; some specs are still significantly under- or over-powered with full artifacts. At this point, class mechanics are firm, but not necessarily set in stone yet.
- Protection Paladins – Revisions to 审判, 复仇者之盾, 奉献, and 正义盾击, and 正义之锤, to create better gameplay. Seraphim readded as a talent.
- Brewmaster Monks – Gift of the Ox changed to trigger more reliably, and not trigger more often at low health. This effect has been moved to a talent, replacing Secret Ingredients. Expel Harm readded as a baseline ability.
- Retribution Paladins – Holy Wrath talent replaced with a new version of Sanctified Wrath.
- Marksmanship Hunters – Vulnerable revised to not snare the target.
– Mechanics are firm at this point, but not necessarily set in stone. An initial tuning pass is still ongoing. Some noteworthy changes include: Broken Shore
– Now ready for testing by Horde! Order Hall Campaigns
– We’re ready to test the campaigns (including Missions) for a few additional classes:
Thanks, and we look forward to your feedback!
Also, check out the design notes from the previous build, if you haven't already as well: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/20743754371
There will not be raid testing tomorrow.
But Mythic dungeon fans are in for a treat.