Den of Mortal Delights - Black Temple (Burning Crusade)
Players were quick to check out the Black Temple's Den of Mortal Delights after our report that Karazhan had been updated
to include male versions of many mob types, finding many of the same changes present inside Illidan's fortress on Outland. On live servers, the harem is almost entirely populated by female courtesans and concubines, but many of these now include male versions and several of the NPCs have been renamed to appear somewhat less licentious. While changes do not eradicate the theme entirely, it does change the atmosphere - no longer are the women all working courtesans enthralling the few men found within the area.
- 神殿女妖 is now the gender neutral Temple Acolyte.
- 妩媚女妖 is now the gender netural Charming Patron.
- 缚法随从 were previously one of the only male models in the Den, is now Ardent Host.
- 被奴役的仆从, one of the other male models, are now called Devoted Steward.
Some of the demons located within the Den and on the way to Mother Shaahraz have also been renamed, though rather than aiming for inclusivity, the changes appear to be for the sake of consistency - now referring to all Succubus as Priestess and the Shivara as Mistress.
- 快乐之女 is now Priestess of Delight.
- 痛苦之女 is now Priestess of Torment.
- 欢愉祭司 is now Mistress of Woe.
- 狂乱祭司 is now Mistress of Torment.