碎冰 should now cause Glacial Ice to damage the secondary target for 80% of the damage dealt to the primary target, as intended.
- 醉拳 now delays 40% of damage taken (was 35%), and now quickly loses duration when out of combat.
- (Restoration) The Artifact trait 潮汐之池 will now correctly heal all areas when multiple 潮汐之池 are active at once.
- 暗影烈焰's damage over time can now critically strike.
Dungeons and Raids
- 盾牌猛击 now generates 20 Rage (was 10).
- 无视苦痛's maximum absorption has been reduced by 33%.
- no longer stacks on players who have multiple 战士s present.
(All dungeon and raid hotfixes will take effect with realm restarts in each region.) Eye of Azshara
Mawl of Souls
- target time decreased to 35 minutes (was 36 minutes).
- target time decreased to 24 minutes (was 25 minutes).
- target time decreased to 33 minutes (was 35 minutes).
- Vantus Runes can now be used in Mythic Emerald Nightmare.
On Mythic difficulty, Il'gynoth's health has been increased by 200%, but loses one-third of that value each time the Eye of Il'gynoth is defeated.
- On Mythic difficulty, each 梦魇爆破 now deals 20% more damage to the Eye of Il'gynoth.
Developers' Notes: A common strategy for Mythic Il'gynoth involved using raid compositions that focus on maximizing burst damage to complete the encounter in a single phase. This approach removes huge portions of the encounter and can overly favor a specific set of classes and specializations, causing negative social pressures in groups that have yet to reach this encounter. These changes ensure that raid groups must enter Il'gynoth's core twice in order to complete the encounter on Mythic difficulty, but offset that change by speeding up the process of destroying the Eye to shorten the overall length of the encounter.
Crafted items that upgrade to epic quality should now disenchant into 魔光碎片s or 混沌水晶s.
- Shaman Totems will no longer take unintended extra damage from players.
- Players are now able to turn in "Ritual Ruination" to Calydus in 恐痕裂隙 if they don't take the portal out of the scenario.