He's in one of the huts by the lake on the way to Halazzi.
The quest he gives you when you free him is to return to Grifter in Shattrah. As a reward, you get a unique 15 stam blue gem.
As a mage, here is what you do:
*get naked first... you will be dying at the end
*turn on instant quest text if it isn't already
1. Stand in front of the hut.
2. Use invisibility to get to Zungam and free him.
3. Take a 5min afk break and wait for invisibility to get off cooldown.
4. Use invisibility again and run to where Zungam stands (you won't be able to see him when invisible, but he's inside the hut at the bottom of the stairs in front of the campfire).
5. Iceblock out of invisibility, Complete Quest and Accept next Quest.
6. Die, then go to Shattrath and collect reward.
Where he is?
He is inside a hut before Halazzi. The hut is near the lake where are cocodriles
You used to be able to jump up the wall (exploit). And run over to Zungam... You can no longer do this. Also, I used Mind Soothe, , Fade and an Inviso pot to run past the handlers (Cause they CAN see through Invis!) and up to Zungam. You must have to actually kill all the bosses for it to release the quest to you.
You can stealth to him. I did it as my rogue, no problem. Got to him, talked to him the first time (can un-stealth no problem). Once he walks downstairs, sapped one of the guys, popped evasion and cloak, completed and accepted the quests, then vanished.
The only real tricky part is getting by the stealth detectors on your way to him, but a distract and some sprinting works.
step 1: clear instance
step 1.5: wait a few hours for instance to soft reset. this will clear out all pats and detect invis mobs.
step 2: use minor invis pot or pet to get up to him in the hut. you will have to unlock the chains and it takes a few seconds you need to channel that. this is no problem.
step 3: walk down the stairs a bit and mind soothe or use immunity effects to talk to Zungam and complet the quest, then talk again to accept the new one.
这个 NPC 能在这些地区找到：
[Screenshots containing UI elements are generally declined on sight, the same goes for screenshots from the modelviewer or character selection screen.]
[Please review our